beep, which indicates that your ESC has got the signal range of the throttle from your transmitter. The throttle is now calibrated and your ESC is ready for operation.
How do I reset my ESC?
To reset the ESC to factory default settings connect a battery, turn on the transmitter and then turn the car on. Press and hold the set button for 4 seconds and release. The Red and Green lights will flash simultaneously to show you have reset the ESC.
How do you reprogram an ESC?
Manual ESC-by-ESC Calibration
- Plug one of your ESC three-wire cables into the throttle channel of the RC receiver. …
- Turn on the transmitter and set throttle stick to maximum (full up).
- Connect the LiPo battery.
- You will hear a musical tone then two beeps.
- After the two beeps, lower the throttle stick to full down.